So Ella slept like a champ this morning till almost 7:30. I was about to walk out the door and she woke up so I went to get her out of bed and she dragged along her pasifier (known from now on as "passi") and her blanket. When I put her down to go out the door she walked over and held on tight to my legs. It was quite cute and I wished I could of stayed home with her and Lynnette, especially with the bombings that happened in London today. It hit home pretty close as one of our friends was on the tube that was bombed but he is safe and was not injured. We are very blessed to be safe!
Then as I was getting in the car they came out to the garage and she wanted in the car so i took her for a spin in the front seat from the top o the driveway to the end of the driveway and that was pretty exciting for her.
Thursday, July 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment